- National Senior Certificate (NSC) with matriculation exemption
- Minimum APS score of 26 excluding Life Orientation
- English ≥ 4
- Afrikaans ≥ 3
- Mathematics ≥ 3
- Mathematical Literacy ≥ 4
- Students who completed the NSC in 2008 or thereafter, but have not obtained endorsements, will be considered conditionally for alternative admission after the age of 23 (candidates will be required to complete a RPL portfolio development course).
- NQF Level 4 National Certificate (Vocational) with endorsement for entry into Bachelor studies
- Teachers who are in possession of a recognised certificate or diploma in education or another relevant field may present their qualifications for admission towards recognition of prior learning (RPL) and the transfer of credits
- Students who obtained a Senior Certificate before 2008 will qualify for submission if they have passed English at the higher grade with a D symbol or at the standard grade with a C symbol.
- Admission of foreign students: foreign students are requested to present all secondary and tertiary qualifications obtained in their country of origin
|Percentage %||80 - 100||70 - 79||60 - 69||50 - 59||40 - 49||30 - 39||0 - 29|